WE ACCELERATE LEARNING THROUGH CHALLENGE AND DISCOVERY.
Adventure is Our Classroom.
Please take a few minutes and check out our entire website and programming options. In a nutshell, here’s what you will find…
- 100% focus on programming for schools, community groups, scouts, churches and colleges
- A new Adventure & Wellness Program option in addition to our Transformational Learning Programs
- New After School Enrichment Programs for elementary schools
- An easy online Program Request form
- Electronic submission of participant forms and easy-to-follow directions to our location
- Corporate programming conducted by our sister company Signature Teambuilding
New to Challenge Discovery? This is the work we do…
Challenge Discovery delivers adventure-based experiential team building, with the goal of developing responsible individuals, productive teams and sustainable behaviors.
- We provide individuals with the tools necessary to challenge themselves to grow by overcoming perceived limitations.
- We offer a safe environment and excellent facilitators to encourage this growth.
- We meet the needs of a variety of age groups and organizations.
- We align our programs to meet select Virginia Standard of Learning Objectives in Physical Education, Health, Fit for Life, Math, Science and English.
Here’s how we do it…
Challenge Discovery applies a unique Experience. Learn. Grow Change. (E.L.G.C.) methodology to all of our programs. This methodology consists of activities and experiences designed to appropriately challenge individuals and groups in ways that accelerate learning. Our E.L.G.C. model is used as the core of all of our programs whether at our challenge course or in our mobile programs.
We constantly review and evaluate our programs with our clients to identify the actual outcomes and use that feedback to modify existing programs and develop new ones. For 34 years, Challenge Discovery’s approach is unmatched in our community.
Here’s who we work with…
- Community Groups: Sports Teams, Religious Youth Groups, Camps, Clubs, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts
- Schools: Elementary, Middle, High Schools, Entire Grade Levels, Mentoring Programs, After School Enrichment, Fit For Life, Leadership Programs
- Colleges: Resident Life, Orientation Programs, Student Activities, Fraternities and Sororities, Clubs, Teams, Academic Classes