Confirmation for Team Odyssey Program
Thank you for submitting your program request to Challenge Discovery. We are excited to work with your team. We will review your request and reach out to you within the next 24 hours to confirm the date you’ve requested and learn more about your group. In the meantime, please see below for the future steps in planning your program.
Make sure your group’s ready for an adventure!
Coordinators are responsible for ensuring everyone in their group is fully prepared to participate in their Challenge Discovery program. This checklist will help you with the requirements.
- Program Agreement has been signed and returned.
- Team Assessment Survey has been completed.
- Final number of participants has been confirmed two weeks before the program date.
- Challenge Discovery has been informed of any participants with medical conditions or limitations.
- Boxed lunch order has been submitted (if applicable).
- Chaperones understand their roles and responsibilities during the program.
- All participants (or their guardians) have signed and submitted the required release forms. If a participant hasn’t filled out the forms by the day of the program, he or she will not be allowed to participate.
- Participant Agreement – You will receive a confirmation email for submitting this form.
- Medical Information Form – You will not receive a confirmation email for submitting this form.
Please note that we do not track form submittal on our end, so we encourage coordinators to make sure all participants have signed the Participant Agreement form. To do this, check this Form Submission Spreadsheet for the names of your group members. If you’d like to search for their name or sort in alphabetical order, you can copy and paste the list into a new document.
- Participants have read How to Prepare for the Day.
- Transportation to the site has been arranged. Please arrive 15 minutes before the program for check-in.
Questions? Call us 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. weekdays at 804-876-9733.