Confirmation for Common Ground Program
Thank you for submitting your program request to Challenge Discovery. We are excited to work with your team. We will review your request and reach out to you within the next 24 hours to confirm the date you’ve requested and learn more about your group. In the meantime, please see below for the future steps in planning your program.
Make sure your group’s ready for an adventure!
Coordinators are responsible for ensuring everyone in their group is fully prepared to participate in their Challenge Discovery program. This checklist will help you with the requirements.
- Program Agreement has been signed and returned.
- Team Assessment Survey has been completed.
- Final number of participants has been confirmed two weeks before the program date.
- Challenge Discovery has been informed of any participants with medical conditions or limitations.
- Chaperones understand their roles and responsibilities during the program.
- Participants have read How to Prepare for the Day.
- A large open indoor or outdoor space, free of obstructions equal to 35 – 50 sq. ft. per person is required for the program. If the program will be delivered outdoors, an indoor back up location is required.
Questions? Call us 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. weekdays at 804-876-9733